incubator-general mailing list archives

From Florent Guillaume ...@nuxeo.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] OpenCMIS incubator for Content Mangement Interoperability Services (CMIS)
Date Thu, 24 Dec 2009 12:44:49 GMT
On Sun, Dec 20, 2009 at 2:02 PM, Goetz, Paul <paul.goetz@sap.com> wrote:
> Jukka Zitting wrote:
>> Have you had a chance to digest all the feedback?
>
> Well, we're still digesting :o)
> Florian started bit of a discussion on the Chemistry mailing list, but there was not
too much of a feedback - due to vacation. I guess, we will need some more time to get into
the technical discussion. So we're still working on that one on the Chemistry mailing list.

Note that these discussions are explanations of each other's code and
architectures, but that they won't lead to immediate concrete changes
because that's not their goal for now — for me their goal is to
convince you that we're not that far from each other.

Florent