incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Gavin" <ga...@16degrees.com.au>
Subject RE: How to put droids into the snapshot rep
Date Sun, 06 Dec 2009 07:56:47 GMT

Here's a slightly different direction. Buildbot currently builds Droids and
does your rat reports [1], your website [2] and various API docs [3].

The ASF buildbot has the feature to also deploy snapshots to the Nexus
Repository snapshots area. If you are interested in using this feature to
autodeploy your new snapshots then let me know.

Cheers

Gav...

[1] - http://ci.apache.org/projects/droids/rat-output.html
[2] - http://ci.apache.org/projects/droids/index.html