incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jens Hübel <>
Subject RE: [PROPOSAL] OpenCMIS incubator for Content Mangement Interoperability Services (CMIS)
Date Fri, 11 Dec 2009 16:28:52 GMT
Hi Chemistry,

I understand the concerns you might have and the confusion we have caused. But please do not
forget that Open in Open Source has a meaning. So I am not sure that all the comments I read
here are in accordance with the idea of it. So before you just say "No" please think about

- If alternative solutions, competitive development is by itself a bad thing
- alternatives means that a customer can choose
- alternatives allow us in an open environment to pick the best from what you have and what
we have
- implemented alternatives are the best way to judge what the best solution is (for a certain

All I am saying is just be open....

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message