incubator-general mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <>
Subject [RESULTS] [VOTE] Accept Apache Clerezza into the incubator
Date Fri, 27 Nov 2009 10:23:46 GMT
On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 7:32 PM, Reto Bachmann-Gmür
<> wrote:
> Please vote on accepting Apache Clerezza for incubation at the Apache
> Incubator. The full proposal is available at the end of this message and
> as a wiki page at

The vote passes with more than 3 +1s from Incubator PMC members.

+1 votes received, (*) means Incubator PMC member [1]. No other votes.

Adam Wojtuniak
Alan D. Cabrera (*)
Ant Elder (*)
Bertrand Delacretaz (*)
Craig L Russell (*)
Davanum Srinivas (*)
Gianugo Rabellino (*)
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
Karl Pauls
Marcel Offermans
Mohammad Nour El-Din
Niclas Hedhman (*)
Reinhard Pötz (*)
Ross Gardler (*)
Sylvain Wallez (*)
Tommaso Teofili

Thanks everybody for your support, I'll request creation of the
infrastructure services and user accounts in the next few days.

Clerezza podling committers, please send in your iCLA
( if you haven't done it yet.

Reto, you can now send the software grant
( for the initial
code donation.

Looking forward to Clerezza!

Stay tuned to (once that comes to
life) for the story of the name ;-)

[1] If you're an Incubator member and don't get a (*) above that means
is not up to date.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message