incubator-general mailing list archives

From Brian Fox <bri...@infinity.nu>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL][VOTE] Subversion
Date Wed, 11 Nov 2009 23:22:46 GMT
On Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 5:50 PM, Davanum Srinivas <davanum@gmail.com> wrote:
> I think this is a pretty important issue worth "spamming" but whatever

I think it's worth noting, I've had several projects asking for it to
be available so they can use it and ditch their homebrew solutions.
When it's promoted to the repo, I'll send a notice.

 Dan, perhaps on the maven dev list, I'd like to understand why it
won't work for cxf...but fwiw, we made it possible to replace the
default descriptor bundle with your own so hopefully even if we can't
make the descriptor work for cxf, the rest is still applicable.