incubator-general mailing list archives

From Gilles Scokart <gscok...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [last call] svn repository moving Sunday (was: Two other issues to discuss for Subversion)
Date Fri, 13 Nov 2009 09:18:27 GMT
As this is unusual for the incubating project, it might be eductive for the
future poddling to describe why the incubator wants normaly to to have the
project under /incubator/ and why this rational is not applicable to
subversion.

Don't misunderstand me, I think it is good to have such exception for
subversion.  But I know by experience that is extremely frustrating for a
podling to have to move 2 times.  Having exceptions that applies to other
will probably make the incubation even more frustrating for some project if
the rational of such exceptions is not cristal clear and well documented.

Gilles Scokart