incubator-general mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <>
Subject Re: Where to add PPMC member additions?
Date Thu, 26 Nov 2009 03:50:00 GMT
On Thu, Nov 26, 2009 at 11:06 AM, David Crossley <> wrote:

> I think that was a great idea, as it got people used to maintaining
> the committee-info.txt file for after graduation.

Good Point.

> There was later a drive to remove it and try the Status page idea,
> which has been haphazard.

And the "check list" approach in STATUS is also 'questionable'
compared to templated Jira Tasks (one for enter, one for exit, one for
start of life as TLP,...), with the whole set of sub-tasks needed,
that is much closer to home, and shows up in the face all the time if
not attended to.

Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer - New Energy for Java

I  live here;
I  work here;
I relax here;

To unsubscribe, e-mail: