incubator-general mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <>
Subject Re: document translation infrastructure?
Date Wed, 25 Nov 2009 05:19:51 GMT
On Wed, Nov 25, 2009 at 2:20 AM, Miles Libbey <> wrote:
> Hi folks-
> We have a volunteer to translate our documentation from English into Korean.
>  Any recommendations for translation management/infrastructure? That is-- as
> the english documentation changes, is there any software that can help to
> find out of date or new strings/sections?

Wouldn't this first of all depend a lot on the documentation source?

If you are using XML based source system, then shouldn't the xml:lang
namespace attribute feature be able to assist?

Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer - New Energy for Java

I  live here;
I  work here;
I relax here;

To unsubscribe, e-mail: