incubator-general mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <>
Subject Re: [Discussion] Graduation of Pivot Podling
Date Mon, 16 Nov 2009 10:16:38 GMT
On Mon, Nov 16, 2009 at 6:01 PM, Jukka Zitting <> wrote:

> Agreed. Quoting my comment to the last Pivot report [1]: "I've been
> watching Pivot since the first graduation vote attempt, and can
> confirm the positive development since then. +1 to a new graduation
> proposal as soon as the community feels ready to do it."

Cool. As a Mentor I have had little to do for a long time, except
being very tedious to scan dev@ mails for Mentor related questions due
to high volume list.

Pivot has since the start shown the right spirit, and I never doubted
its feasibility. I would be most delighted to see it graduate soon.

Martijn (other Mentor) and I have indicated to the Pivot team that we
will "hang around" the PMC's private list for quite a while, in case
they need help without bothering the Board or infra@.

Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer - New Energy for Java

I  live here;
I  work here;
I relax here;

To unsubscribe, e-mail: