incubator-general mailing list archives

From Nicholas L Gallardo <nlgal...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Wink 1.0 (RC-5)
Date Wed, 11 Nov 2009 15:42:32 GMT

Hi Niclas,

I promoted the release in Nexus so it is no long available in the staging
repository, but now available here:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/releases/org/apache/wink/apache-wink/1.0-incubating/

I haven't been able to update the links on the download page as I'm waiting
for write access privileges to the /www/www.apache.org/dist/incubator/wink
directory on people.apache.org.  Once I have that I can move the release
resources over.  One of the other committers already has the changes
prepped for the website.

Regards,

-Nick

Nicholas Gallardo
WebSphere  - REST & WebServices Development
nlgallar@us.ibm.com
Phone: 512-286-6258
Building: 903 / 5G-016

             Niclas Hedhman
             <niclas@hedhman.o
             rg>                                                        To
             Sent by:                  general@incubator.apache.org
             hedhman@gmail.com                                          cc

                                                                   Subject
             11/10/2009 11:16          Re: [VOTE] Release Wink 1.0 (RC-5)
             PM

             Please respond to
             general@incubator
                .apache.org

What happen to this release?

The links in this post are no longer valid, and the Download page
http://incubator.apache.org/wink/downloads.html shows no sign of a
1.0-incubating release...

Cheers
Niclas

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachewink-011/org/apache/wink/apache-wink/1.0-incubating/

> This release is tagged at:
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/wink/tags/wink-1.0-incubating/
(revision 832289)

> The vote will be open here for at least 72 hours.
>

> Regards,
>
> -Nick

Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer

I  live here; http://tinyurl.com/2qq9er