incubator-general mailing list archives

From Nicholas L Gallardo <nlgal...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Apache Clerezza
Date Fri, 20 Nov 2009 13:32:55 GMT

This looks interesting.  To the comment here:

"An alignment to the JAX-RS implementation in Apache CXF could not only
help removing the dependencies to the CDDL-licensed code taken from Jersey
but also help providing a fully framework independent implementation with a
larger group of developers and thus higher quality."

Assuming you're relying on just the base JAX-RS support, I'd like to see
the JAX-RS engine be pluggable so that it could support both CXF and Wink.

Either way, nice work.  I've been curious to see how Semantic Web
constructs could be manifested in JAX-RS applications.

-Nick

             Reto
             Bachmann-Gmür
             <reto.bachmann@tr                                          To
             ialox.org>                general@incubator.apache.org
                                                                        cc
             11/20/2009 06:19
                                       [PROPOSAL] Apache Clerezza

             Please respond to
             general@incubator
                .apache.org

Hello all,

I would like to formally present the incubator proposal for Clerrezza,
an OSGi-based modular application and set of components (bundles) for
building RESTful Semantic Web applications and services.

The full proposal can be found on the wiki at:

http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/ClerezzaProposal

I'm looking forward to questions and feedback.

Cheers,
Reto

--
Reto Bachmann-Gmür