incubator-general mailing list archives

From Nicholas L Gallardo <nlgal...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Wink 1.0 (RC-5)
Date Mon, 09 Nov 2009 14:23:17 GMT

Thanks Leo, your input is much appreciated.

In addition to this +1, we received a +1 from Kevan Miller in the Wink
community vote.  Is that vote transportable here?  If so, then we just need
one more +1 to release as the vote has already been open for 72 hours.

Nicholas Gallardo
WebSphere  - REST & WebServices Development
nlgallar@us.ibm.com
Phone: 512-286-6258
Building: 903 / 5G-016

             Leo Simons
             <mail@leosimons.c
                                       general@incubator.apache.org
             11/09/2009 06:38                                           cc
             AM
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [VOTE] Release Wink 1.0 (RC-5)
             Please respond to