incubator-general mailing list archives

From Leif Hedstrom <l...@ogre.com>
Subject Re: Adding Paul Querna as committer to Traffic Server
Date Fri, 06 Nov 2009 06:21:08 GMT
On Nov 5, 2009, at 11:13 PM, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

> On Thu, Nov 5, 2009 at 6:22 PM, Leif Hedstrom <zwoop@apache.org>
> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> the Traffic Server podling "PMC" has deliberated hard, and we've
>> decided
>> that it's best for everyone if we add Paul Querna as a committer to
>> the
>> Traffic Server project. There were 10 binding +1 votes, one binding
>> -0 vote,
>> one non-binding +1 vote, and no -1 votes.
>>
>> Welcome Paul!
>
> Do you have 3 +1 votes from Incubator PMC members?
>
> I see only 2 in the list below...happy to be corrected if I'm
> missing something.

Ah, no. So, I obviously didn't get this right, I asked a number of
people here what the appropriate process is, and got the impression we
(the podling) could vote on it, and notify the IPMC. But, if I
understand you correctly, we have to run the vote for adding Paul
through the Incubator PMC?

If so, can the IPMC members please vote on adding Paul to the Traffic
Server committers list?

Cheers,

-- Leif