incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Alan D. Cabrera" <l...@toolazydogs.com>
Subject Re: Hibernate migration strategy Was: [PROPOSAL][VOTE] OpenMeetings
Date Fri, 20 Nov 2009 13:36:30 GMT
While I think that this thread is important to take place before the
potential podling graduates, I have a simple question that is about
the point of order.  We don't really need to resolve this particular
issue before we vote on this podling do we?  Won't this issue be a
problem for the mentors and the podling community to resolve?  If they
can't then the podling bids a cheery adieu.

IIUC, the only thing that they are missing is a champion and a a few
mentors, no?

Again, I'm not trying to quash this thread.  Just curious.  :)

Regards,
Alan