incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Hyrum K. Wright" <hyrum_wri...@mail.utexas.edu>
Subject Re: Insanity. Apache Incubator should be about education
Date Tue, 10 Nov 2009 22:09:22 GMT
contrib/ has been removed from the packaging scripts, and won't ship with 1.7.

In other news, the box that builds the nightly tarballs is back online, albeit with a new
disk, so it'll take me a day or two to get it back up.  When it does, I'll point people there,
and you can see what a typical tarball would look like (with the caveat that a nightly is
untested, not a true release, and could cause a black hole that swallows the Earth).

-Hyrum