incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Remove me from commiters
Date Tue, 24 Nov 2009 12:49:52 GMT
No, this was all internal to IBM not to do with any Apache commiters or members.

--jason

On Nov 24, 2009, at 5:27 PM, Paul Fremantle wrote:

> Jason
>
> It is very worrying that you got threatening emails from anyone
> involved in the project. Have you brought this up with the mentors? Do
> you feel that the project needs further independent mentors?
>
> Paul
>
> On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 9:04 AM, Jason Dillon <jason@planet57.com> wrote:
>> Sorry folks, after my massive falling out with IBM.... I'm unable to help out with
any more wink development.  I wish things had turned out differently, mostly on the heads
of IBM... no chance I will *ever* work with them again.

>> I wish you all the best, but I am afraid I can not continue working on this project.
>>
>> Sorry it has taken so long, got some threatening emails from IBM on the subject,
so I kept quiet.  But I feel its not fair, so i wanted to officially resign.  I hope that
does not have any effect or your graduation.