incubator-general mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: JavaHL package namespace / migration / compatability
Date Tue, 17 Nov 2009 00:58:46 GMT
In general, Java code at Apache should reside under a package of org.apache. In this case,
I would expect org.apache.subversion.javahl.  Of course, this will create compatibility problems.
I don't know if it is completely possible to create a separate jar containing the necessary
glue code to map the org.tigris classes to org.apache - or if is even worth the effort.

Ralph