incubator-general mailing list archives

From Paul Fremantle <pzf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Remove me from commiters
Date Tue, 24 Nov 2009 10:27:28 GMT
Jason

It is very worrying that you got threatening emails from anyone
involved in the project. Have you brought this up with the mentors? Do
you feel that the project needs further independent mentors?

Paul

On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 9:04 AM, Jason Dillon <jason@planet57.com> wrote:
> Sorry folks, after my massive falling out with IBM.... I'm unable to help out with any
more wink development.  I wish things had turned out differently, mostly on the heads of
IBM... no chance I will *ever* work with them again.

> I wish you all the best, but I am afraid I can not continue working on this project.
>
> Sorry it has taken so long, got some threatening emails from IBM on the subject, so I
kept quiet.  But I feel its not fair, so i wanted to officially resign.  I hope that does
not have any effect or your graduation.

> Sorry,
>
> --jason

Paul Fremantle