incubator-general mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Hibernate migration strategy Was: [PROPOSAL][VOTE] OpenMeetings
Date Thu, 19 Nov 2009 16:49:41 GMT
If you are going to do a rewrite, yet another option is to use Apache
Cayenne, which has all the features of a modern ORM (plus a few more)
and is also rather friendly to beginners:

http://cayenne.apache.org/

Then maybe we can collaborate with OpenMeetings to make sure Cayenne
works on Google App Engine ;-)

Cheers,
Andrus