incubator-general mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@gmail.com>
Subject [last call] svn repository moving Sunday (was: Two other issues to discuss for Subversion)
Date Thu, 12 Nov 2009 18:41:44 GMT
It looks like we might be moving the code repository over on
Sunday(!). Thus, my query about source code placement has a finite
window for further discussion :-)

Over the past two days, it sounds like nobody has any particular
object to the svn code being loaded directly to /subversion. (yes, it
is still under purview of the IPMC)

Is there any further discussion or concerns before we pull the trigger?

fwiw, the software grant should arrive tmw, and ICLAs are being
recorded as we speak.

Thanks,
-g