incubator-general mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Two other issues to discuss for Subversion
Date Wed, 11 Nov 2009 04:03:44 GMT
On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 22:41, Ralph Goers <ralph.goers@dslextreme.com> wrote:
> On Nov 10, 2009, at 7:17 PM, Greg Stein wrote:

>>> I am fine with doing everything as if this was a TLP with the two exceptions
that 1) the main page should say it is still in incubation 2) it is still under the umbrella
of the IPMC until graduation.

>> "the main page" ... are you referring to http://subversion.tigris.org/
>> ? Regardless, yeah.. that thing should be updated to reflect the
>> project's new status. If a different page, then please let me know,
>> and I'll make it happen.
>
> No. http://subversion.apache.org. I saw the comment about keeping the main page at subversion.tigris.org
but i see no reason it shouldn't move to apache during incubation. The tigris page can stay
up as long as they want but should eventually redirect to Apache.

Ah. Definitely.

We (the podling) haven't really talked much about the web pages. I'll
throw that out.

(btw, if anyone wants to monitor svn pre-mailing-list-move, then
subscribe to dev@subversion.tigris.org; our equiv of private@ has been
silent, and should be staying that way until we move to apache.org)

Cheers,
-g