incubator-general mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL][VOTE] Subversion
Date Sat, 07 Nov 2009 00:07:46 GMT
[Sorry for brevity; phone]

We're not ready for an alpha, but we could do an "internal" experimental
release. I seem to recall seeing that in the docs.

How about that?

On Nov 6, 2009 3:50 PM, "Craig L Russell" <Craig.Russell@sun.com> wrote:

On Nov 6, 2009, at 11:44 AM, Greg Stein wrote: > On Fri, Nov 6, 2009 at
14:36, Craig L Russell <Cr...
For my money, I'd prefer to see a real Apache release with the real
copyright notices and licenses that the project intends to ship.

Perhaps make an alpha 1.7 from the trunk? Doesn't even need to work
perfectly, since the process to make sure a release works is already known.

We have required every incubating project for the last few years to make a
release before graduation.

Craig