incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Insanity. Apache Incubator should be about education
Date Fri, 13 Nov 2009 17:06:30 GMT
Hi,

On Fri, Nov 13, 2009 at 6:51 AM, Greg Stein <gstein@gmail.com> wrote:
> But your above paragraph is some conflation of release practices,
> legal review, and how this fits into graduation requirements. And I
> just got done with a frustrating several days on that issue. What do
> you want?

Sorry, I must have been unclear. Everything you've proposed sounds good to me.

I wasn't trying to debate with you. My point was against people who
wouldn't accept an existing 1.6.x release as the review target. Since
you were already moving beyond that, I probably should have just shut
up instead of muddying the waters. I'm sorry about that.

Over and out.

BR,

Jukka Zitting