incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Insanity. Apache Incubator should be about education
Date Fri, 13 Nov 2009 03:05:12 GMT
Hi,

On Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 4:11 PM, Greg Stein <gstein@gmail.com> wrote:
> Plan: raise an issue, and we fix it.
>
> Not sure what else you're looking for.

I was just pointing out that if you want to do the release review
based on an existing 1.6.x release, I wouldn't expect it to be fully
compliant with Apache policies (license headers, etc.) and would
accept a plan on how those issues will be (or already are being)
resolved in the first Apache release of Subversion (1.7.0?). To me
that would satisfy the release-related exit criteria we have.

I'm also fine with the other proposed ways of satisfying or waiving
those exit criteria.

BR,

Jukka Zitting