incubator-general mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Remove me from commiters
Date Tue, 24 Nov 2009 13:26:23 GMT
Paul,

No apologies needed :) All of us are certainly trying to do the best we can given our life
experiences.

thanks,
-- dims

On 11/24/2009 08:16 AM, Paul Fremantle wrote:
> My apologies. I misunderstood Jason's note. And I certainly wasn't
> trying to criticize you..... only trying to put myself in the place of
> someone having an argument with IBM and having two IBM employees as
> mentors on the project. The mentors could be fantastic and independent
> as indeed you are, but it still might be an issue. However, I can see
> that in this case it wasn't an issue.
>
> Best, as ever
> Paul
>
> On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 12:11 PM, Davanum Srinivas<davanum@gmail.com>  wrote:
>> Paul,
>>
>> Please don't jump the gun - "Do you feel that the project needs
>> further independent mentors?" There is no communication from Jason to
>> the ppmc mailing list or the private@incubator mailing list and i
>> certainly haven't received any personal email.
>>
>> Yes, If anyone wants to help us with mentoring, Very welcome. Just not
>> like this.
>>
>> thanks,
>> dims
>>
>> On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 5:27 AM, Paul Fremantle<pzfreo@gmail.com>  wrote:
>>> Jason
>>>
>>> It is very worrying that you got threatening emails from anyone
>>> involved in the project. Have you brought this up with the mentors? Do
>>> you feel that the project needs further independent mentors?
>>>
>>> Paul

out with any more wink development.  I wish things had turned out differently, mostly on the
heads of IBM... no chance I will *ever* work with them again.

so I kept quiet.  But I feel its not fair, so i wanted to officially resign.  I hope that
does not have any effect or your graduation.