incubator-general mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Remove me from commiters
Date Tue, 24 Nov 2009 13:24:03 GMT
Thanks for clarifying Jason. Am very sorry to hear about this. If i can be of any help, please
let me know.

-- dims

On 11/24/2009 07:49 AM, Jason Dillon wrote:
> No, this was all internal to IBM not to do with any Apache commiters or members.
>
> --jason
>

> On Nov 24, 2009, at 5:27 PM, Paul Fremantle wrote:
>
>> Jason
>>
>> It is very worrying that you got threatening emails from anyone
>> involved in the project. Have you brought this up with the mentors? Do
>> you feel that the project needs further independent mentors?
>>
>> Paul
>>
>> On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 9:04 AM, Jason Dillon<jason@planet57.com>  wrote:
>>> Sorry folks, after my massive falling out with IBM.... I'm unable to help out
with any more wink development.  I wish things had turned out differently, mostly on the heads
of IBM... no chance I will *ever* work with them again.

>>> I wish you all the best, but I am afraid I can not continue working on this project.
>>>
>>> Sorry it has taken so long, got some threatening emails from IBM on the subject,
so I kept quiet.  But I feel its not fair, so i wanted to officially resign.  I hope that
does not have any effect or your graduation.