incubator-general mailing list archives

From Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Apache Clerezza
Date Sun, 22 Nov 2009 15:14:00 GMT
On 11/22/2009 05:27 AM, Reinhard Pötz wrote:
> Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
>
>> On Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 1:19 PM, Reto Bachmann-Gmür
>> <reto.bachmann@trialox.org>  wrote:
>>
>>> ...The full proposal can be found on the wiki at:
>>>
>>> http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/ClerezzaProposal

>> And we are looking for mentors!
>>
> I don't know if 5 mentors is too much, but added myself to the list.

Well, from my own experiences with Traffic Server, I'd recommend no less
than 4 mentors, and also make sure all mentors either are on the IPMC,
or request to join the IPMC as soon as the proposal gets accepted.

I have no idea if what I just said goes against the Incubator rules, but
fewer then 4 IPMC mentors risks making the incubator process less
productive, and IMO, less educational for the podling.

Cheers,

-- leif