incubator-general mailing list archives

From Branko ─îibej <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL][VOTE] Subversion
Date Mon, 09 Nov 2009 14:07:03 GMT
Leo Simons wrote:
> I have no idea what might be going on in your head, but from where I
> sit, it seems like you might be overreacting just a _bit_ to a
> tongue-in-cheek e-mail post script. Have some green tea.

There were also some suggestions about us making a release for the sake
of making a release, never mind that it would be broken and useless. But
Greg already ranted about that, and he rants a lot better than I do when
he puts his mind to it. <span mode="do-not-delete">:)</span>

All in all, I think we know how to make releases, and moreover we know
hot to *not* make releases. Right, Leo? :)

-- Brane