incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL][VOTE] Subversion
Date Fri, 13 Nov 2009 17:02:25 GMT

out on the dev@maven or general@incubator. Hence the request to broadcast.

> I really don't understand the "why?" - No one is trying to mandate using a specific pom
across all PMC(s). Just the fact that there was a problem that was actively worked on and
fixed and the proposed solution. Basically telling pmcs take it or leave it. At the very least
pay attention that the jars that they release should be build-able using the source zip(s).

Yeah, I agree... I short little helpful Email is likely welcome info.