incubator-general mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RESULT] Subversion is now an Apache Incubator podling (was: [PROPOSAL][VOTE] Subversion)
Date Mon, 09 Nov 2009 01:07:28 GMT
Greg Stein wrote:
> The proposal to make Subversion an Apache Incubator podling has PASSED.

> Later this weekend, I'll start sending out emails and requests to
> begin the process. I've also started on the Podling web documents.
> etc. There are also a number of issues for the dev list to decide
> upon, and followups from that.

I did the first step for you ... added Subversion to the
ReportingSchedule with December, January, February being
your first three reporting months. Report in November if
you want to.

This gets your project into Clutch, which helps to manage
the incubation process.
http://incubator.apache.org/clutch.html#steps

-David