incubator-general mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Remove me from commiters
Date Tue, 24 Nov 2009 12:07:57 GMT
Jason,

Please clarify. Did you get any email from anyone involved in wink?

thanks,
dims

On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 4:04 AM, Jason Dillon <jason@planet57.com> wrote:
> Sorry folks, after my massive falling out with IBM.... I'm unable to help out with any
more wink development.  I wish things had turned out differently, mostly on the heads of
IBM... no chance I will *ever* work with them again.

> I wish you all the best, but I am afraid I can not continue working on this project.
>
> Sorry it has taken so long, got some threatening emails from IBM on the subject, so I
kept quiet.  But I feel its not fair, so i wanted to officially resign.  I hope that does
not have any effect or your graduation.