incubator-general mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Insanity. Apache Incubator should be about education (was: [PROPOSAL][VOTE] Subversion)
Date Mon, 09 Nov 2009 22:12:14 GMT
Hi Greg,

I'm afraid that you have totally mistranslated my message and I have
no idea why.

I'm not trying to pick a fight.

I'm trying to be reasonable.

I don't perceive your reaction as positive.

I'm not going to continue this discussion until you have something
concrete to discuss. I voted to accept Subversion into the incubator.
Your turn.

Craig