incubator-general mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: [Discussion] Graduation of Pivot Podling
Date Tue, 17 Nov 2009 00:51:52 GMT
I have been following Pivot's dev list since August. My only concern involves an incident where
I posted a suggestion and was slapped down very hard by one of the committers. If this had
been my first exposure to the ASF I never would have come back.  That being said, I quickly
got an offline apology from another committer. Niclas and I also chatted offline about the
incident and I don't believe he would be in support of graduation if he didn't believe the
situation was still the same.

Since then I have been silently following the dev list. I have not seen a repeat of this incident
since then and the community has been progressing with good participation from several individuals.

In short, when this comes to a vote I will vote in favor of graduation.

Ralph