incubator-general mailing list archives

From Ben Dewey <Ben.De...@26ny.com>
Subject RE: Incubator Board Report November 2009
Date Fri, 27 Nov 2009 23:56:23 GMT
Upayavira,

I created the December 2009 page with all the projects based on the schedule.  In order to
retain the Template page I created the 2010 pages.  I didn't have the deadline dates available,
so they are currently in there as 'todos'.  Hope this is okay.

-Ben Dewey

-----Original Message-----
From: Ben Dewey [mailto:Ben.Dewey@26ny.com]
Sent: Friday, November 27, 2009 6:29 PM
To: general@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: Incubator Board Report November 2009

Upayavira,

Thanks, will do.

-Ben Dewey

-----Original Message-----
From: Upayavira [mailto:uv@odoko.co.uk]
Sent: Friday, November 27, 2009 3:25 PM
To: general@incubator.apache.org

On Fri, 2009-11-27 at 11:59 -0500, Ben Dewey wrote:
> On behalf of the Apache Stonehenege Incubator project I wanted to inform you that we
updated the November 2009 Status Report[1].  I understand that we missed the deadline on submitting
this report by November 11th, and we are terribly sorry for that.

> With that said I wanted to ensure that we do all that is in our power to remedy this.
 Should we proceed with our regular reporting schedule?

This wiki page is used as a collaborative source that is cut and pasted
into the board report for the Incubator project. Once that cut and paste
has happened, there's no real benefit to updating the page.

Therefore, you should hold on to this report, and paste it into the
December report as soon as that page becomes available (or create the
page now).

>>From then on, you'll continue with your existing reporting schedule.

Upayavira