incubator-general mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <>
Subject Re: WS Human Tasks implementation
Date Thu, 08 Oct 2009 06:35:43 GMT
2009/10/8 Matthieu Riou <>:

> Diversity will probably
> be an issue for the podling but it's not something that has to be solved to
> enter incubation, just be aware of it.

Well, diversity (as you say) is not an entry criteria, and I would
expect the many WS-* related projects here to "contribute" to
diversity. Furthermore, if the scope is relatively limited and the
effort is going to, for instance, ODE then I would expect to see ODE
folks actively guiding this community, and absorb the diversity
concerns both during incubation and afterwards.

Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer - New Energy for Java

I  live here;
I  work here;
I relax here;

To unsubscribe, e-mail: