incubator-general mailing list archives

From Paul Lindner <>
Subject Key signing for shindig packages.
Date Fri, 02 Oct 2009 19:34:07 GMT
Over in the shindig podling we've been working on our 1.1 release. During
the voting process it was mentioned that my gpg key is not part of the
apache web of trust.

* We have the +1s for shindig-1.1-BETA3, does this signature problem
disqualify the release?
* I'd appreciate any/all help getting my gpg key signed by the proper people
so we can get a release out asap -- this 1.1 release has been a long time
coming.  Once we get over this hurdle we feel we'll be close to graduating.