incubator-general mailing list archives

From Nicholas L Gallardo <nlgal...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Wink 1.0
Date Mon, 26 Oct 2009 13:05:31 GMT

Ant,

Thanks for catching that.  I've uploaded the key to the MIT server here:

http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=vindex&search=0xBD1E90E9C02031EE

-Nick

Nicholas Gallardo
WebSphere  - REST & WebServices Development
nlgallar@us.ibm.com
Phone: 512-286-6258
Building: 903 / 5G-016

             ant elder
             <ant.elder@gmail.
                                       general@incubator.apache.org
             10/26/2009 03:49                                           cc
             AM                        wink-dev@incubator.apache.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [VOTE] Release Wink 1.0
             Please respond to
             general@incubator
                .apache.org

+1. Congrats on 1.0.

Note the key used to sign the artifacts is not published to a public
key server so you may want to do that before the artifacts go live.
See http://www.apache.org/dev/release-signing.html#public-key-not-found

   ...ant

On Fri, Oct 23, 2009 at 3:53 PM, Nicholas L Gallardo
<nlgallar@us.ibm.com> wrote:

> The Wink community voted on and approved the release of Apache Wink 1.0.
We

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/wink-staging-002/org/apache/wink/apache-wink/1.0-incubating/