incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Mike Duffy" <micdu...@gmail.com>
Subject Hello for AutoDeploy
Date Fri, 09 Oct 2009 08:09:17 GMT
Hello,

My name is Michael Duffy. I am a contributor to the Kalumet proposal.

I have been working with the project for around 5 years now.

I have implemented this project in South Africa and various places within
Australia.

If anyone has any questions on how to get the system working or if you have
any questions on how to install and get started with Kalumet, I would be
more than happy to answer any enquiries that you may have regarding its
usage.

For those of you that don't know, Kalumet is a J2EE deployment solution that
maintains updates to JBoss, WebLogic and IBM WebSphere.

It provides many benefits mainly around Software Configuration Management.

So if this is something that interests you, please feel free to drop me a
line.

All the best,

Mike.

Micduffy at gmail dot com