incubator-general mailing list archives

From Malcolm Edgar <malcolm.ed...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Graduate Click as an Apache TLP
Date Mon, 19 Oct 2009 19:54:17 GMT
Hi All,
we have been in somewhat of a holding pattern with the next release 2.1.0
wanting for the graduate from the Incubator so we can coordinate a publicity
push (which will grow the community). There is also a book in the wings
written by Frederic Daoud also waiting for the project to graduate so he can
take it to publishers.

With regard to the developer diversity, I am from Australia, Bob is from
South Africa, Naoki is from Japan, and I think Adrian is from US.

regards Malcolm Edgar