incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Graduate Click as an Apache TLP
Date Tue, 20 Oct 2009 09:08:19 GMT

On Tue, Oct 20, 2009 at 3:16 AM, Bob Schellink <> wrote:
> Adrian has only been given svn permissions in mid September and he has made
> some commits[1].

Hmm, I guess his commit notifications haven't been moderated through,
as I couldn't see him on the commit list archive. I assume he'll be a
candidate also for PMC membership if he keeps up contributing.

> As Malcolm mentioned we're currently in feature freeze for
> our next release so that does put a break on things.

Yep, that explains the notable drop in commit activity since July.

> Hope this clears things up.

Yes, thanks for the answers (both you and Malcolm)! I change my vote to:

    [x] +1 to recommend Click's graduation

Jukka Zitting

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: