incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Recommend PDFBox graduation to an Apache TLP
Date Wed, 07 Oct 2009 07:26:54 GMT
Hi,

The PDFBox podling thinks they are ready to graduate (see the
community graduation vote result below), so I'd like to call the IPMC
to vote on recommending the attached graduation resolution to the ASF
board.

Please vote on recommending PDFBox graduation to the ASF board. The
vote is open for the next 72 hours, and only IPMC member votes are
binding.

    [ ] +1 Recommend PDFBox graduation
    [ ] -1 PDFBox should not graduate yet, because ...

Unless they explicitly vote otherwise, I'm including the following
IPMC member votes from the community vote also in the tally of this
vote:

   +1 Jeremias Maerki
   +1 Jukka Zitting
   +1 Niall Pemberton