incubator-general mailing list archives

From Leif Hedstrom <>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Apache OpenMeetings incubator for Web Conferencing
Date Wed, 28 Oct 2009 17:15:19 GMT
On 10/28/2009 08:19 AM, Alexei Fedotov wrote:
> The better thing is that Adobe finally opened RTMP specification [1].
> The specification license prohibits unintended use of rtmp for for
> violating digital protection (this somehow relates to new GPL v.3
> features) and intercepting video, othewise it is ok.
> Disclaimer. IMHO. IANAL.
> [1]

Maybe further down the road, we can work together and implement this as
a plugin for the Traffic Server project.  :)

-- Leif

[Note:  TS used to have streaming media protocol handlers, we ripped
them out for the initial OpenSource release, but we'll revisit that
later. Adding these as plugins instead of built-in the core is much

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message