incubator-general mailing list archives

From Bob Schellink <sab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Graduate Click as an Apache TLP
Date Tue, 20 Oct 2009 01:16:16 GMT
Hi Jukka,

Adrian has only been given svn permissions in mid September and he has
made some commits[1]. As Malcolm mentioned we're currently in feature
freeze for our next release so that does put a break on things. For the
next Click release most of the tasks are assigned to him [2]. Also note
that he has raised ~20 JIRA's, most with patches that have been applied
to trunk.

Hope this clears things up.

Kind regards

Bob