incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Hello for AutoDeploy
Date Fri, 09 Oct 2009 08:23:38 GMT
Hi all,

regarding the Mike's message, I would like to give you a quick update
around the AutoDeploy activity.

We still working on the 0.5 stable branch. A new 0.5.5 version will be
released in the next weeks including a lot of bug fixes and new features
(such as agent delegations, external software workflow, remote shell, etc).
In the same time, the AutoDeploy trunk is still active. I'm currently
upgrading the trunk to support OSGi and to use a Felix/Karaf kernel. So
the usage of Apache products in AutoDeploy is growing at lot (CXF,
Felix, ...) and AutoDeploy now manages a large set of Apache products
(ServiceMix for services deployment, Tomcat, etc).

Please, let me remember the URL resources:
http://buildprocess.sourceforge.net
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/KalumetProposal

We're still looking for mentors (for now, only Jim has been registered
as a mentor).

Any comment is welcome.

Regards
JB