incubator-general mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Accept Aries proposal for incubation
Date Fri, 18 Sep 2009 18:59:22 GMT
Hi,

On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 8:39 PM, Davanum Srinivas <davanum@gmail.com> wrote:

> ...I am hoping that other incubator PMC members who have not VOTE'd would cast
> their ballot as well...

That's a hard one...let's say

+1

But I expect the project to clarify its focus, and demonstrate
collaboration with other Apache projects using OSGi during incubation.

> ...It would be invaluable if any incubator PMC members
> with concerns (or without!) could help us as mentors during the incubation
> process....

Count me in - I'm in the "with concerns" group but optimistic (as usual ;-)
Added my name to the list of mentors in the proposal.

-Bertrand