incubator-general mailing list archives

From Mohammad Nour El-Din <nour.moham...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Aries project
Date Tue, 22 Sep 2009 18:42:28 GMT
Hi Alan...

  Thanks a lot for you desire to contribute :). You should follow the
progress of Aries incubation on this list and Aries should have a site
which you can follow at this location http://incubator.apache.org/ .
There the dev mailing list and another useful info will be found. You
send a subscribtion request to the dev mailing list and follow the
dev. activities and communicate with the community and contribute
patches as much as you like ;) .

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour