incubator-general mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject [VOTE] Release Pivot 1.3
Date Sat, 19 Sep 2009 06:51:24 GMT
<let's try this again, GMail buried the previous vote for me and
probably many others>

All:

The Pivot community has voted on and approved a proposal to release Apache
Pivot 1.3 Release Candidate 3. We would now like to request the permission
of the Incubator PMC to publish the artifacts on the Pivot download page.

Release artifacts, RAT reports, etc.:
http://people.apache.org/~tvolkert/dist/pivot/v1.3-rc3/
Tag from which the release artifacts were generated:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/pivot/tags/v1.3-rc3/
Podling vote summary:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-pivot-dev/200909.mbox/%3C168ef9ac0909131804i19eb0021rbc2422906f564519@mail.gmail.com%3E

Note that since we do not plan to distribute this release through Maven, the
jar and war files contained within the distribution do not contain license
and notice files (precluding them from downstream distribution).  This issue
is tracked in PIVOT-260 and will be addressed for the 1.3.1 release.

Please vote to publish this release by Thursday, Sep 17 14:00 GMT.

[ ] +1 Publish
[ ] +0
[ ] -0
[ ] -1 Don't publish, because...