incubator-general mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Apache Aries incubator for Enterprise OSGi
Date Thu, 10 Sep 2009 06:30:54 GMT
On Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 3:58 PM, Jeremy Hughes <> wrote:
> 2009/9/1 Niclas Hedhman <>:
>> +1 for Incubation, btw. I might sign up as Mentor, if I can squeeze in the
>> time...
> Can I persuade you to sign up :-) ... we have two experienced ASF
> members as mentors, but I think the additional perspective outside the
> two companies putting the proposal forward would be really useful.

At $50 an hour, yes no problem ;-) otherwise, I am already
overcommitted on ASF related stuff and also need to "somehow" increase
both the time spent with family, sleeping and new job (if any).

Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer - New Energy for Java

I  live here;
I  work here;
I relax here;

To unsubscribe, e-mail: