incubator-general mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Apache Aries incubator for Enterprise OSGi
Date Thu, 03 Sep 2009 17:23:01 GMT
Kevan,

Was a contact with Felix made prior to dropping the proposal here? I got the
impression that wasn't the case, which I find surprising... If I am wrong,
what was the meat of such?

I'm also less happy with the rhetoric here repeated over and over, seemingly
uninterested in discussion of reaching a solution everyone can accept. (From
both camps, btw)

-- Niclas