incubator-general mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Aries initial commiters list
Date Tue, 29 Sep 2009 18:21:52 GMT
The problem is that the list that has been voted on is the one that
has been sent in the initial vote email.
When people have already voted, you can't change things afterwards.
FWIW, I've just started a discussion on the aries dev list ...
You need to subscribe to this list, if you haven't done so yet.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet